Steve Rogers vs Chris Evans - The Winter Soldier Gag Reel (x)
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
Dean, this, this here. Now. This is what’s gonna save you.
What? Chasing some Frankenstein?
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Adding on to the bit about the rare make celebrity victim, take for example that guy from 5sos (Idk his name, in don’t follow them) his nude pics were leaked this week as well, but in his case it was treated as more of a joke. I haven’t heard anyone shame him. (I’m not shaming him, I’m simply pointing out what is.) What’s the difference between him and all the women whose privacy was violated? The fact that he has a penis.
Just because a person has celebrity status doesn’t mean you can violate their rights. Private civilian or public figure PRIVACY is PRIVACY and should be respected!
Photographer Lalage Snow takes pictures of soldiers’ faces before, during and after the war in Afghanistan.
still one of the meaningful pictures on tumblr for me.
Respect for this to hold so much meaning